Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Photo Challenge

This week Stampin' Royalty brings us a photo challenge.   I drew inspiration from the silver and the stockings in the mantle.     I punched the stockings and then I used the retired Northern Flurry textured embossing folder and I embossed the little snowflake on the stockings.

The lace is from a local craft store, but I think it is the perfect touch to my card.

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) December 16th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Joy to the World
Ink:   Silver
Paper:   Silver Metallic, Whisper White
Accessories:   Whisper White Tafetta Ribbon, Pearls, Clear Embossing Folder
Tools:   Stocking Builder Punch, Northern Flurry Textured Embossing Folder, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Big Shot

No comments: