Thursday, February 6, 2014

March Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Issue!

 Very Exciting!!!   The March Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking is out and on page 61 you can see my Polka Dot Baby Girl card!!! 

I am honored that my work has been showcased in this magazine.   I love Paper Crafts!!! 

Here is my card that was published the March 2014  edition as well as the ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets from a local craft store
Ink:   Versamark, Pink Pirouette
Card Stock:  Metallic Gold, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Accessories:   Pearls, Antique Brads, Gold Embossing Powder and Whisper White Organza Ribbon
Tools:   Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot, Simply Scored, Perfect Pennants Sizzex, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Glue Gun, Build a Banner Simply Created Kit, Stamping Sponge




1 comment:

Lynn G. said...

That is so cool Stasia! Congrats! Let's hope for many more!