Thursday, February 5, 2015

Love Love My Blendabilites!!!

All I can say is I love, love my Blendabilites!!  I just got an SU order and I was so excited to open it up and play with my new goodies.   I got new sets of Blendabilites and the great Big Day stamp set.     The stamp set just screams out to color with it!   You can earn the stamp set and the Blendabilites with 50$ order!!

Now with the Blendabilities it is easy peasy!!   Coloring in my stamps is like the good olds with crayons and coloring books.     So much fun.

Here is the Big Day stamp set paired up with the great Retro Sketch of the week.  How great is this sketch!!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Big Day, Amazing Birthday
Ink:  Basic Black, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay
Paper:   Whisper White, Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Bright Candy Dots, Whisper White Baker's Twin
Tools:   Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Angled Tag Topper Punch,  1 1/4" Circle Punch

No comments: