Wednesday, February 4, 2015

To Die For

So this week's Stampin' Royalty challenge is To DIE FOR - Get creative with your dies!

So I don't think I got too creative with my dies, but I tried.   I die cut the heart and the xoxo with one turn of the big shot.   So the heart has the xoxo cut out in the center.  I then applied with my glue pen added the to centers of the o.

The challenge will be open until 3:00 (PST) February 9th.   Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:   
Stamp Sets:  Good Greetings, Banner Banter
Ink:   Real Red
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Crisp Cantaloupe, Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Whisper White Brads, Doily
Tools:  Project Life Corner Rounder, Paper Piercer, Heart Framelits, Circle Thinlits, Banner Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Owl Punch

The challenge will be open until 3:00 pm (PST) February 2nd.   Hope you can join us! 

No comments: