Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Smile


 I wasn't quite sure what to do with this week's My Favorite Things sketch of the week.   Then I saw Kathy Martin's card and I was inspired to make this pennant card.    Thank you Kathy.  

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Hip Notes
Ink:   Basic Black
Paper:   Whisper White, Basic Black, Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper, designer series paper
Accessories:  Enamel Dots from a local craft store
Tools:  Small Heart Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Bow Builder Punch, Corner Rounder and Word Thinlit from a local craft store

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Such a pretty card with all the patterned designs! Love that bow!

Alice said...

great take on the sketch! love you use of patterned paper here! thanks so much for playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #217!

Susan R. Opel said...

Very VERY cool, Stasia! I love the black bow. And I also love that you were inspired by AND gave credit to Kathy! Kudos. :)