Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Color My World

This month's Stampin' Royalty we are spotlighting each of the goddess from our design team.   This week it is me!   What to learn more about me and check out my design team's creations, click here!

This week we the challenge at Stampin' Royalty is Color My World.    So open up your blender pens, aqua painters and blendabilites and start coloring!!

I am coloring with my favorite new toy, my blendabilites.    I decided to heat emboss and then use my blendabilities and color the white emboss text.    How great does that colored emboss chalkboard look!!!   I also took the Back to Black designer series paper colored in the black and white designer series paper.   How awesome does that look!!

Lastly the gift box is the biggest box you can make the punch board gift box maker with 12x12 paper.   It is a 4" box.

The challenge will be open until 3:00 (PST) March 2nd.   Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the project:
Stamp Sets:   Big Day
Ink:  Versamark, Pink Pirouette and Soft Sky Blendabilities
Paper:   Pink Pirouette, Basic Back, Back to Black Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Pink Tulle
Tools:   Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Crop-a-dile, Gift Box Punch Board

2 comments:

Rachel Palmieri said...

Love this tag, black and pink look so nice together.

Carrie Rhoades said...

Beautiful box and tag Stasia! Great challenge you picked for us, I had fun with it!