Monday, April 20, 2015

Aqua Painter Summer Silouhette

 We all have stamp sets we have purchased, but yet we haven't played with quite that much.   I love the Summer Silhouettes stamp set, but I have to say I haven't played with quite as much as I should considering how absolutely beautiful it is.    I background of the image was made by just a couple drops of ink refill and my aqua painter.  

I have to say I love the results.   I also love the black and white paired up with the Tangerine Tango, such a beautiful combination.   I also used another old favorite that has been sitting on my shelf Label Love.  

Hope you enjoyed my card that I made to play along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Summer Silhouettes, Label Love
Ink:   Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Basic Black Tafetta Ribbon, Enamel Dots from a local craft store
Tools:  Artisan Label Punch, Aqua Painter

No comments: