Friday, April 17, 2015

Wedding Caseing the Catty

We are blog hopping at Caseing the Catty.   We will now be hopping from one design team member to the next.   I hope you can join us in the hop and enjoy all the beautiful creations that we case (copied and steal everything) from the Occasions Mini.    This week we are casing the Wedding section of the Occasions Mini.

I decided to case the card on page on page 44.

If you have been following the hop, you just came from Caseing the Catty   the next stop in the hop is
Bronwyn Eastley.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Perfect Day
Ink:   Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper:  Whisper White, Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Rhinestones, White Baker's Twine, Gold Embossing Powder
Tools:   Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy

8 comments:

AB. said...

So pretty Stasia! The perfect CASE - I love your card. :)

Anonymous said...

Why what a lovely card to choose to CASE ;) Looks great with the rhinestones instead of sequins too.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card!! I must have missed this set in the catty.

Becky said...

Very pretty and simple

Rachel Palmieri said...

That's such a pretty card, Stasia, no wonder you CASEd it! added this stamp set to my order tonight.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I must admit that I also overlooked this gorgeous set. It's made me realise I don't own a wedding themed stamp set! Mmmm .. That may change. Thanks for showcasing your beautiful card.

H2 :) said...

Lovely CASE, Stasia. This is such a pretty card & your subtle tweaks are perfect. :)

Tricia said...

Such a soft pretty card, I love this stamp set!