Wednesday, May 20, 2015

So Sad to See All These Products Go


So this week's Stampin' Royalty challenge is a color one.    We are playing homage to three retiring In Colors.   The colors are:   Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe paired up with Gold.

I can't tell you how sad I am to see these colors go, the 2013-2015 In Colors have been by far my favorite of all time!   So crisp, so fresh, which just means I am just so sad.  

I paired up the colors with some of my favorite retiring stamp sets along with a Occasions Mini stamp set that is not making it to the catalog.

It also features the beautiful Lullaby designer series paper that is retiring along with the In Color Sequins retiring.      Such a happy card, but it makes me sad to see so many items on the card that will no longer be around.

The challenge will be open until 3:00 (PST) May 25th.    Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   #hello, Peace Love and Cupcakes, Hooray it's Your Day
Ink:   Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper:  Whisper White, Lullaby Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Whisper White Paper's Twine, Gold Sequins, In Color Sequins
Tools:  Circle Framelits, Circle Card Thinlits

1 comment: