Monday, September 28, 2015

Poinsettia Wine Tag

I fell in love with the Poinsettia stamp set and coordinating stamp set.   I love, love with a few punches a beautiful floral can come together.   It is perfect for your holiday projects.   All I you need to do is punch the floral pieces on your cardstock, then stamp the floral centers and I attached the pieces to the card stock with dimensionals.

I decided to put my poinsettia on a wine tag.    You can never have enough of these on hand during the holidays when visiting family and friends.      I used last week's Viva La Verve sketch for the tag.

Ingredients to make the wine tag:
Stamp Sets:   Reason for the Season
Ink:   Watermelon Wonder, Wild Wasabi
Paper:   Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Wild Wasabi, In Color Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:    Rhinestone colored in with a Pink Sharpie, Pink Pirouette Baker's Twine, Subtles Button
Tools:  1 3/8" Circle Punch, Festive Flower Punch, Project Life Corner Rounder


1 comment:

SewPaperPaint said...

Such a clever idea and beautiful take on this sketch!