Friday, January 1, 2016

Dream

Happy New Year!    So I was inspired by a shirt I saw when I was Christmas shopping for my niece.    The shirt had some feathers in multicolors layered with gold lettering!     Wow what a eye catching design!

So I sponged on the colors and then die cut.

Here is one of the many goals for the year!   Dream the impossible dream and take steps to move closer to the that dream every day!

Happy 2016 Everyone!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:    Versamark, Pacific Point, Soft Sky, Primrose Petals
Paper:   Whisper White, Gold Foil
Accessories:   Gold Embossing Powder
Tools:  Feather Framelits, Heat Gun, Embossing Powder, Butterfly Punch and Framelit from a local craft store


1 comment:

Lynn Gauthier said...

So pretty Stasia! I LOVE this card...you are amazing!
Happy New Year and thanks for sharing with us!