Friday, February 19, 2016

Easter Balloons

As soon as I saw this week's Global Design Project theme as Balloons, I knew I wanted to create with my new Easter bunny stamp set.   He is just too cute!   I found this great floral paper and it was a perfect pairing with the bunny.     The bunny was colored in with my Chameleon pens.   The balloons were paper pierced with the beautiful paper.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   For Peep's Sake, easter stamp from an online store
Ink:   Basic Black, Chameleon pens
Paper;   Whisper White, Designer Series Paper from a local craft store
Accessories:   Linen Thread, Subtles Buttons
Tool:   Project Live Corner Rounder

3 comments:

Jess said...

Super cute Stasia! Love the button detail! Thanks so much for joining in with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

Stampin' Dolce said...

what a cute little bunny!!! Thank-you for playing along with the Global Design Project this week!

Brian King said...

How adorable! This bunny image is so sweet - love that you paired it with balloons. I'm so glad you played along with this week's Balloons Theme Challenge at the Global Design Project - thanks!