Wednesday, April 6, 2016

You Are Tea-riffic

So I was completely inspired by this project I found on Pinterest.   I just got a great coffee mug for my best friend and this was a perfect way to give the mug and to showcase the A Nice Cuppa stamp set.   This week at Stampin' Royalty we asking everyone to have fun and submit anything!   The theme is Anything Goes.   So if you have never submitted to a challenge, why not do it this week!    We would love to see your creations.  

I also decided to do another creation with last month's color challenge:   Tip Top Taupe, Sahara Sand and Watermelon Wonder!

Ingredients to make the mug holder:
Stamp Sets:   A Nice Cuppa
Ink:  Tip Top Taupe
Paper:  Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe, Neutral Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Neutral Candy Dots and Buttons, Linen Thread, Natural Chevron Ribbon
Tools:   Simply Scored, Cups & Kettle Framelits, Owl Punch, Oval, Medium Oval Punch



No comments: