Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Picture Inspiration

This week at Stampin' Royalty we challenge everyone to a picture inspiration.   I was immediately pulled to the chevron background and thought of the A Little Foxy designer series paper.    I just got the foxy suite and I have had so much creating and playing with the set.

I decided to pair up the color combo with the Viva La Verve sketch of the month.

I have say I love my little foxy friend.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Party with Cake, Foxy Friends
Ink;   Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral, Basic Black
Paper:   A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper, Pool Party, Calypso Coral
Accessories:   Subtles Candy Dots and Buttons, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine
Tools:   Banner Punch, Project Life Corner Rounder

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling. Those diagonal stripes are such a perfect background for your sweet little fox.

Lesley said...

What an adorable little card and the colours are fabulous! They pack a punch! Thanks for joining us at VLV!