Monday, July 11, 2016

Red & White

As You See It has the best challenge this week, my favorite colors:   Red and White.  

Love, love these colors.   I decided to create with my red and white gingham designer series paper.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Kind & Cozy, Thoughtful Banners, Marquee Messages
Ink:   Real Red
Paper:  Whisper White, Red Gingham Designer Series Paper from a local craft store
Accessories:   Baker's Twine and Enamel Dots from a local craft store
Tools:  2 1/2" circle Punch, Triple Banner Punch

5 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

I really like the way the image supports the sentiment. That gingham check just fits right in to the home-cooked sweetness idea too. Thanks so much for joining us at As You See It.

Suzi said...

Two of my favorite colors! Beautiful! I love following you by email. It's still difficult for me to type, so I tend to just click through. I'm sorry. You deserve all the compliments I should be leaving! :o)

Heather Cooper said...

Ooh! These images were just made for red and white! The gingham makes me think of a picnic, with yummy cupcakes! Thanks for sharing it with us at As You See It Challenges!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at AYSI, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jane Knudsen said...

A lovely card with a fun layout! Excellent! Thank you for playing along with us at As You See It!