Thursday, August 25, 2016

Celebrate the Everyday

Today's project started with two inspirations in mind, this week's Unity tag challenge and Paper Players sweet challenge. 

So with those two in mind I started coloring the beautiful cupcake and using my favorite plaid paper from Lawn Fawn.

Before you know it I wanted to give my tag a little more fun elements so thank you Taylored Expressions for sketch to kick up my tag a couple of notches.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets;  stamp set from Unity
Ink:   Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight and Soft Sky Markers
Paper:   Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Lawn Fawn Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Subtles Candy Dots and Buttons, Flirty Ribbon, Baker's Twine from a local craft store
Tools:   Scallop Tag Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Triple Banner Punch, Project Life Corner Rounder


4 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Such a cute card and tag, Stasia! Love the fun cupcake and pretty plaid papers. Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Stasia your cupcake looks good enough to eat and makes a great tag - who wouldn't want to open that treat?! I love your pastels and patterns too. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

Colleen Begley said...

A really fun card, Stasia. I really like the plaid papers and the subtle pastel colors. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

Creative Heart Designs said...

Very cute tag card. Love the colors and the background.

My Card Blog: Creative Heart Designs