Monday, October 17, 2016

Cheers

I love this week's Pals Paper Arts sketch.    Love the stripes.      I love that with a couple pieces of card stock, you get an amazing look.    I just got the Here's to Cheers stamp set.    With the holiday season coming upon us it is never too early to start on making holiday projects.    One of the things my family is always looking for is ways to dress up wine bottles.     That is why I know I needed to get the Here's to Cheers stamp set.  

With a couple strips of card stock and the Here's to Cheers stamp set, I get a totally great modern and fresh holiday wine tag.

Ingredients to make the wine tag:
Stamp Sets:   Here's to Cheers
Ink:    Cherry Cobbler
Paper:   Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:   Silver Thread, Rhinestones, Home for Christmas Enamel Dots
Tools:  Circle Framelits, 2" Circle Framelits, Holly Berry Punch

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

This is so festive! Love how it looks on the wine bottle! Glad you joined us at PPA!