Friday, November 25, 2016

Pumpkin Spice


Pumpkin Spice season is slowly coming to end.    I can't believe we are on our way to December and snowflakes!   I am not ready for the weather to change.    We have had such a mild fall season.    I love this sentiment that comes with my favorite Unity stamp set.   Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice.

Here is one of first attempts at a mixed media card.   Not sure if it was a true mixed media card or close to it, but I did attempt it and I was happy with the end result.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets from Unity
Ink:   Soft Sky, Basic Black, Copic Markers and Blendabilites
Paper:   Early Espresso and Designer Series Paper from a local craft store
Accessories:   Burlap Ribbon and Enamel Dots from a local craft store
Tools:   Stencil from a local craft store

No comments: