Sunday, September 30, 2018

The Great Outdoors

  

So I took a quick break and wanted to create a fun scrapbook page with the very fun Echo Park Happy Camper scrapbook kit.    It kept up with Fall and Halloween theme I had for this day's projects I am posting.     I pulled out one of my photos from our last vacation at Lake Wallenpaupek in Pennsylvania.    Such an amazing place to visit, just beautiful.    Perfect landscapes for the project I had in mind with this kit.  

I cut and scrapped different pieces from the kit with strips of paper, I fussy cut the little leaves for fun elements on the page.   To pop up some of the stickers.   I used my Embossing Buddy to unstick the stickers and then I used my Stampin' Dimensionals to pop them up.    A little trick I learned a long time ago which I used all the time with stickers to give them an added dimension to pages and projects.

The trees were punched out with my Fiskars punch.    The leaf on the bottom of the page was die cut from the Seasonal Layers thinlits and then layered on a circle punch.    The triangles on the top of the page were punched and layered.     The finishing touches were enamel dots, linen thread and a button.

No comments: