Sunday, September 30, 2018

Creepy Halloween

 

The great thing about creating backgrounds with the Dylusions line is you make a large sheet and then you cut it up and use it on your projects.    Dyan Reaveley uses the line to create journal pages, I decided to use them as backgrounds for projects I create which is normally cards and scrapbook pages.  I know this is not the traditional method of the products, but it is what I do.   

So here an extra strip from the cobwebs background I made and Black Marble spray ink.   I paired up with the sentiment from the Creepy Halloween from The Project Bin.    The ghosts were stamped and die cut with The Project Bin's Cool Ghoul stamp set.    The designer series paper come from the retired Halloween Night.     Baker's twine and button complete the project. 

No comments: