Sunday, September 30, 2018

Life's a Witch

  

So if you follow me on Instagram you saw I attended Dylusions workshop this past weekend.   Dyan Reaveley is amazing as is her whole line of products.     I love all the bright and amazing colors in her line.    The sprays the inks.     I was always hesitated to use them.   Afraid they would take too long to dry, not sure how to use them.    Wow was I happy after the class.    So easy to use, they dry so fast and you get a little inky, but nothing a little soap and water can't fix.    So worth the class I learned so much and she a dynamite lady.    

I decided to take what I learned and made some backgrounds to use on cards.    Here is the first one with spray inks and a ghosting technique.    The background was made with Squeezed Orange, Tangerine Dream and Black Marble.    The stencil I used was the Cobwebs.      Love, Love.

I used the background I made for this card.    I paired it up with the sentiment from The Project Bin Haunt It stamp set which I heat embossed.     The witch hat comes from a punch I had.     Finishing touch was enamel dots and baker's twine.    The strip of designer series paper come from The Paper Studio.

1 comment:

brrenwick said...

This card is spooktacular! I love the background you created...it really makes your sentiment pop! Thank you for playing along with us at TGIF Challenges!