Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all of you.   Here is a page that I have wanted to do for some time.    It has my mom and my grandmothers.    I always felt a whole in my life without my grandmothers.   I never got to know my mom's mom.   My dad's mom left us when I was five.   They have missed so much they died so young.  It was great putting my mom and her mother on a page.   You got to see the features she inherited from her.    I know all these woman are a part of my life and my story.    Their loss has defined us as much as their life and the things they taught their children.    This is the reason we scrapbook to remember and preserve the past. 

I found the quote on Pinterest and then printed it.   The strips of designer series paper are from retired paper packs, English Garden.    The die cuts were from Seasonal Layers and Butterfly Beauty.     Enamel hearts are the finishing touch. 

No comments: