Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Teacher Appreciation

Just a quick post today.   Here are two tags in honor of Teacher Appreciation week.    I love the Jen Girl from Unity.    She is just perfect for all your teacher thank you notes.  I decided to dress her up in a paper pierced Lawn Fawn plaid dress.    I went with yellow instead of the traditional red for school cards.   Can you just tell I am ready for spring and summer and fun colors that make me smile.    The rest of Jen girl was colored in with copics.   Before folding it in half.   I made an one inch fold on the bottom so that way a gift card could be put inside.    To keep the gift card from falling out,   I punched a 1 1/2" circle folded it over and punched a hole with a crop a dile.   Then I thread baker's twine through the circle and card and tied it to keep the gift card from falling out.    Then when the card was complete I put in on a strip of Daffodil Delight.   I punched another hole on top and hung the tag and topped it off with some retired ribbon.

No comments: