Friday, October 25, 2019

Halloween decorations




So hold onto your hats there is a lot of projects coming your way.   I have been busy creating, but haven't made the time to sit and post them.    Of course today is the day that my Internet at home is acting up.    So I am putting them together offline and hopefully later today you will see a ton of posts go up one by one in record fashion. 

So the first is the newest additions to my Halloween decorations.   The first one is this cool skull that I picked up at Marshall's.  For all of you that know me, you know I am a music lover and this guy was telling me he wanted to go home with me.

The second is my new Halloween Beware sign.    I saw one in the store, but it a little too big and I wanted a certain size for my living room.   So I decided to go with making my own.    I picked up a Halloween sign that was the right size for my project and decided to cover it up with my own creation.    So first came stenciling with my black ink I stenciled the cobwebs from the Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Set 17.    Next with my Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Iced Spruce  I stenciled in the bats from the Simple Stories Happy Haunting stencil.    Next came the letters.   If you have been around a long time than you will recognize the Tim Holtz Grunge board.   They were just perfect.   I used my Dylusions Paints to cover the letters.    They provided the right coverage I was looking for.    Next came some strips and fussy cutting of Tim Holtz Ideaology Halloween designer series paper.   Some Pebbles Halloween stickers and retired Spider Web Doilies complete the project.



No comments: