Friday, October 25, 2019

Spooky Tags

  
One thing I have learned is I love my Halloween stamps, dies and designer series paper but I just don't make enough Halloween cards.    So I have learned if I love it, I use it and there is no hoarding of designer paper, just keep creating.    This year was no exception.    When I saw this year's Monster Mash designer series paper, I immediately knew all those spooky little frames were going to be fussy cut.    I got these great little Playdoh containers and made little tags to put them on top of the containers.      The sentiment comes from the coordinating Spooktacular Bash stamp set.    The cobweb paper comes from a retired paper pack.   I can't remember the paper pack.   I little twine and a 1" circle punch complete the project.    So use your Halloween designer paper, tags to put on kids treats is a perfect place to start creating and using your stash.


No comments: