Saturday, February 1, 2020

Love You Lots


So this card would not be possible without my Stamparatus.    It made stamping in a line easy and so easy to re-position with the grid makers.    The arrows and the sentiment come from the Heartfelt stamp set.     I masked part of the sentiment and used a die cut love from the retired Expressions set.      The little hearts come from the Label Me Bold set.    I am loving these little hearts they are the only ones I have used in the set so far, but so worth the money of the set.    The designer series paper is also a must have.   Then again I have a thing for the red and white color combination.    The paper is called From the Heart.    Heart punchouts complete the card. 

This is the perfect card for this week's Global Design Project color challenge.  



No comments: