Saturday, February 1, 2020

Magical Day


So hold onto your hats today is going to be one of those days that I get a lot of posts in.   At least that is the plan.   As always I have tons of creating but when it comes to posting, I am not always on top of it.    My apologies, I am going to get better at this.    Christmas is over and so things are starting to calm down.   

So here is a stack of gift cards I made all ready to go at a minutes notice when someone has a birthday party to go to and needs a card for a gift.    Super cute and super easy.

The balloons are from the A Day @ the Park stamp set from Color Play.    The sentiment is from Avery Elle Be a Unicorn.    The balloon strings were free form drawn with a Sharpie.    The finishing touch was a strip of card stock on the bottom. 

No comments: