Friday, October 29, 2021

Hoot on Halloween


So this is a little of a stretch when it comes to fitting it to this week's CAS Colours & Sketches sketch.   I added a strip of True Love DSP.     Again inspired by Bhavya, I made a watercolor background this time with So Saffron and Mango Medley.     The best part was finally using the Have a Hoot stamp set.   I decided to get the set last year right before it retired and it has been sitting for almost a year.   I colored in the images with my Stampin' Blendabilities.   I actually stamped the owl on a separate piece of paper and colored it in and then cut it out.   There would be no way those eyes would have popped with my watercolor background.    Cute Stars sequins complete the card. 


 

1 comment:

YoonYoung Kim said...

Love the cozy and warm mood of this scene. So cute hoot.
The yellow background is so great.
Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge and also appreciate to respond to our DT call.
Have a great week. YoonYoung.