Friday, October 29, 2021

Spooktacular Time of the Year


To have a chance to be part of the incredible design team at CAS Colours & Sketches, you need to do two weeks of challenges.    This week is a sketch challenge.   I was inspired by Bhavya.   She used a watercolor background for the any non-geometric shape.    With my Water Painters and my Highland Heather ink refill.   I made my background then I fussy cut images from the Cute Halloween DSP.   I jazzed the background with Cute Stars sequins and some rhinestones.    The sentiment comes from the Ghoulish Goodies stamp set.   Cross your fingers for me and I hope they find I am a good fit for their team.  


 

3 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Fun Halloween card and great take on sketch! Thanks for joining us again this week at CC&S:)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love your use of the watercoloured area for your non-geometrical element Stasia - a fun Halloween card! Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Vicky Hayes said...

Of all your entries this week Stasia, this one is my favourite. I love the soft background and the spooky images and they are beautifully connected to the label. Thank you for coming to play at CAS Colours and Sketches! Vicky x