Thursday, October 21, 2021

Two Challenges in One


So here I decided to pair up a color and sketch challenge in one project.   I have to say I wasn't sure at first with this color combination.   Once I started to play with it.   I have to say I really love them together.   I love the richness of the projects.    So here is my last entry to wow them at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge for the design team. 

I paired up the colors with the Global Design sketch of the week.     I was super excited to have so many DSP even if they are retired with Night of Navy.     The paper that was used came from the Come Sail Away and Well Suited DSP.    The floral comes from the Flowers of Friendship.   The sentiment comes from the Sending you Thoughts.    The finishing touch was candy dots and baker's twine. 





 

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very pretty! I like the paterns that you’ve chosen. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

Shaha said...

all the different patterns on this card are so nice and they go so well together. love it.

Holly's Handmade Card said...

Gorgeous!! Love it and thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!