Thursday, March 17, 2022

Happy St. Patrick's Day




Happy St. Patrick's Day!   I just got a box of goodies from Stampin' Up! and wanted to create something for St. Patrick's with my new things.   So of course I was drawn to the Rainbow of Happiness.   I just love the rainbow in this set.  I have a previous rainbow set from Stampin' Up! but I found I had a harder time lining it up for a rainbow.   This was a lot easier from the get go.   The rainbow was made with following green shades:  Soft Succulent, Lemon Lime Twist, Call Me Clover and Granny Apple Green.    The four leaf clovers come from a retired set called Pinch Proof.    The heat embossed sentiments came from the Rainbow of Happiness set.   The cloud was fussy cut from the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP.    The title was made with the Handlettered Prose die, Brutus Monroe Bold Alphabet and the Celebrate You die.   The strip of DSP, I couldn't tell where it was from but it was part of my craft stash and it worked perfectly.    

Hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day!



 

No comments: