Monday, July 3, 2023

Strength


So it's been over a year that I have posted.   Many things have changed in my life.  The biggest loss was losing my dad and my best friend to the most aggressive form of brain cancer, glioblastoma.   It was a sucker punch for losing him at the age of 73.   I thought we had so much more time than that.   As with everything that has happened to me, I always find refuge in stamping and creating.   It helps me in my darkest days.   So in the next couple of days, I am going to do my best to catch up on posting all my projects and to add as many details as I remember.    Here is the first of lots of posts. 

Stamp Set:  Waves of Inspiration
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Versamark
Paper:   Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Peaceful Poppies DSP
Dies:   Waves 
Tools:  Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, White Embossing Powder, Blending Brushes
Accessories:  White Baker's Twine
 

No comments: