Monday, July 3, 2023

Grandbabies!

So I never thought I would be at the stage in my life, where my friends start becoming grandmothers!   Two of my friends did in fact become grandmothers this past year.   Here are some projects I made for the moms and their little ones. 


Stamp Sets:  Nursery Necessities, Little Twinkle
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Whisper White, Twinkle Twinkle DSP, Silver Foil
Dies:  Happy Dies
Punch: Moon and Star
Accessories:   Star Elements from a local craft store


This is one of my favorite things to create for expecting mothers.    In this world today, we get the most detailed new photos of their newborns with the amazing technology that they have in the doctor's offices.    These sonogram's grace the refrigerators when they first come home and then they get tossed into a box.    I decided to create an album where mom's can keep these special keepsakes.   

Stamp Sets:  Little Twinkle
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Whisper White, Twinkle Twinkle DSP, Silver Foil
Dies:  Happy Dies
Punch: Moon and Star
Accessories:   Chipboard album from a local craft store





A second favorite for me to create for expecting mothers is shadow boxes to put photos of their little cuties.     The text in this shadow box came from my computer.  Two different fonts printed on white card stock.   The paper and the fussy cut florals came from the designer paper in my craft stash as well as the buttons and the border punch.  The page came together in just a few minutes with items from my collection, but grandma has this beautiful smile in a frame forever. 


The theme for the little's one baby shower was little cowboy and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to play with my Hippo Happiness stamp set.    You see unicorn, I see pony!

Stamp Sets:  Hippo Happiness, Hardwood, Made with Love, Wanted
Ink:  Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Paper:   Crumb Cake, Whisper White, DSP from a local craft store
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Metallic Dots
Punches:  Little Star




Since I had a few onesies that I was playing with color combinations for the card above, I decided to make a gift tag to add to the present.   

Stamp Sets:  Made with Love, Stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:  Balmy Blue, Basic Black
Paper:   Balmy Blue, Whisper White, DSP from a local craft store
Punches:  Circle and Crop a dile


I decided to pull out some retired products for the card for the gender revel party.   

Stamp Set from a local craft store
Ink:  Going Grey
Paper:   Love Impressions DSP, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Accessories:  Heart elements from a local craft store
Tools:  Stitched Shapers, Paper Piercer
Dies:  Many Hearts


 

No comments: