Monday, July 3, 2023

Things I made for Bella

So if you a follower of my blog than you have seen my nieces and nephews mentioned more than once on my blog.   I am constantly creating projects for them.    Here are a few things I made for my niece Bella.   She is a girly girl, but she is quite the basketball player and fierce competitor.
 

Here are gift tags I made for Krispy Kreme treats for all her teammates.  


Stamp Sets:  Sporting, For the Win, Your Biggest Fan
Ink:   Midnight Muse
Paper:   Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, DSP from a local craft store
Dies:  Sports Event

Here is a birthday card and pennant I made for her.


Stamp Sets:  For the Win, Your Biggest Fan
Ink:   Basic Black and Cajun Craze
Paper:   Whisper White, Cajun Craze, DSP from a local craft store
Dies:  Sports Event
Accesories:  Baker's Twine and Elements from a local craft store




The last one was gift bags she asked me to make for her birthday party.   All of the products are not Stampin' Up! but from a collection of items I have from crafting over 20 years.    You just never know what will come in handy.    The florals and the leaf were fussy cut from DSP I hade.    The name was printed on.    The rhinestones were the finishing touch.   

 

No comments: