Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Sun Color Challenge


This week's color challenge is Summer Sun, Old Olive and Certainly Celery. I have a 60th birthday party that I needed to make a card for. It started with a piece of Whisper White card stock folded in half. Then I took my Coluzzle and positioned it so I could leave the top intact so the card would still fold. Then I took my 1" circle punch and punched out circles and attached them to the circle. Next came the On Board Simon Upper Chipboard in which I applied Certainly Celery Prints desinger series paper to. Next I stamped the greeting from the Polka Dots & Paisleys stamp set and the flip flops from the Holiday Blitz stamp set in Certainly Celery. Next came the little flowers which I created with the Trio Flower punch from the Three for You punch box. I put Old Olive brads through the center. Next I used my horizontal tab punch and threaded the Old Olive wide grosgrain ribbon through and tied it to the gift, a beach umbrella.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love the flower look with the punches!

Lorraine said...

Cute and clever!