Monday, July 14, 2008

Color Challenge for Last Week


I'm a little behind in posting last week's color challenge. The colors were Tempting Turquoise, Real Red and So Saffron. I decided to make a fun birthday card with these colors. I started with the star from the On Board Accents. I used the dot from the Three For You Punch Box and stamped Polka Dots onto a piece of white paper in the 3 colors. Next, I adhered the stamped paper onto the chipboard with a glue stick. To finish the star, I added a knot tied with wide real red grosgrain ribbon. Next I stamped the B from the Just B stamp set and cut it out. Next with my Stampin' Write Markers I colored in the title. Next came the Polka Dot background stamp onto the Tempting Turquoise. The last touches were two So Saffron buttons and the photo corner punched. Make sure to check out the following links for more ideas using the color combos of the week: Colleen, Debbie, Lorraine, Kelly, Chris, Traci and Tracy.

1 comment:

Kimmarie Baker said...

I love this card! The way you did the star is FAB!