Monday, August 18, 2008

Home Decor Elements


Well I finally had a chance to play with the Home Decor Elements. I bought the Manhattan flowers and I have to say I can't believe how easy it is to apply. I put two of the flowers on a mirror which I tried to take a picture but with the camera flash and reflection, I have to say the picture didn't come out too great. Then the last flower, I put on a memo center I purchased. The flower was just was needed to dress up the memo center. I have to say I was in Walmart early today and I was walking around thinking wow that would look fabulous with a home decor element or our new rub-ons. Ordinary objects are taking on a whole new meaning nowadays with the release of so may wonderful products by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a nice idea & of course easy to follow... for beautiful handmade home accent.