Sunday, August 24, 2008

This Week's Color Challenge


Here is this week's color challenge: Brocade Blue, Night of Navy and Bravo Burgundy. I pulled out Deer Friends to make this week's card. I stamped the snowman and then took a q-tip to whip some of the ink off of the nose and then took my Stampin' Write Marker to color in the nose with Bravo Burgundy. The I pulled out my circle punches and my paper cutter and did some layering. Then the finishing touch was the edge made with the scallop edge punch and some wide brocade blue grosgrain ribbon.


Make sure to check out the following links for more ideas using the color combos of the week: Colleen, Debbie, Lorraine, Kelly, Chris, Traci, Dana and Tracy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Card! I was wondering how brao burgandy was going to be tied in with the blue colors. Sue

Kelly Mahoney said...

Stasia, This is adorable! I love the colors and the layout and everything!
Great Job!
Kelly