Thursday, September 11, 2008

He's on the Move


Well I have to say I don't think we are going to be able to keep up with this little guy. We were all so impressed that my nephew was moving forward and quickly in the walker just 12 days ago. Here's the picture I took of him that I scrapped. Well on the 8th, he started crawling. So in just 7 months and a couple of days, this little guy is already crawling. He just saw keys hanging and he went after them. There was no time for lessons or proding, he was on a mission and he is moving. So here is the scrapbook page of him walking. I used the new Baja Breeze paper and the Chocolate Chip Patterns paper. The title was stamped in Short Order Alphabet. I stamped the wheel image from the Big Flowers stamp set and cut them out and put a natural button in the center. The wheel images were popped up on the page with dimensionals. The page needed a little more so I put a scallop edge on the side made with our punch. Isn't he a cutie! Boy, can he tug on your hair! It's no wonder his arms are so strong to start crawling!

No comments: