Sunday, October 19, 2008

All Grown Up Scrapbook Page


Well I have to say I am excited. I got another scrapbook page done! Yeah! This time I took a photo of 2nd cousins. They are all so big now. I remember when they were little. Now the are in the early 20's and some are teens. Where did the time go? I just got on facebook and they are all out there, Nick posted this picture of all of them. I just knew I needed to print it and do a scrap a page with them. They are all scattered in the US now, 3 of the in South Carolina and 3 of them in Upstate and the last 2 are in New Jersey. So I miss seeing them during the holidays.

So here's the page. I started with the Manchester designer series paper. I stamped the titled from the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet with Always Artichoke. The word up I cut out with my Coluzzle cutting system. I attached some pewter hodgepodge hardware and tied some twill tape to the top of the title. To thread it through on the top title, I used my horizontal slit punch. Next came the flowers, I first covered some retired On Board Accents & Elements with some So Saffron paper. I tied some twill tape in a knot and attached it to the top of the chipboard with a mini glue dot. The next two flowers I made with my Birds & Bloom Sizzlets Die and my Big Shot. I attached a Very Vanilla button to the top of the flower with a mini glue dot. Lastly the scallop edge and the photo corner punch finish the page off.

No comments: