Saturday, October 18, 2008

Engagement Cards


Here is a few engagement cards I needed to make for the party I am going to. It's never easy anymore. I not only have to make one for myself, but then one for my mom and depending on the day, my brother or sister may come to me for one. So here are 3 cards. The first one is made with the Bella Rose designer series paper. I made the scallop circle with my Big Shot die with Sahara Sand card stock and cut the circle out in the center with my Coluzzle. Next came the chipboard heart from On Board Simon Upper covered in the designer paper. Next, I had a heart punch from EK Success that I purchased a long time ago that I made a smaller heart with. Next came the greeting from the retired Just So Sayings stamp set. Two vintage brads and some kraft taffeta ribbon finish this card. I also made a coordinating envelope with our five in one card cover envelope template. I tied some 1 1/4" grosgrain pink pirouette ribbon around the envelope.



Next came a card made with our Patterns Pink Pirouette Designer Series Paper. I used the Top Note Die Cut as my starting point made with the Big Shot. I stamped the greeting from the Full of Life stamp set. Then came some hearts made with the same punch from EK Success. Then some white tafetta ribbon, a scallop edge and pretties complete the card.




The last card I acutally used the engagement ring from the Holiday Blitz stamp set that I stamped within the Metal Edge Tag. I stamped the greeting from the Fundamental Phrases stamp set. I used some retired Soft Sky Prints designer series paper as well the double stitched ribbon. Then 2 silver brads finish the card.

No comments: