Thursday, October 9, 2008

Juntos Chipboard Leaves


Here is a fall thinking of you card. A member of my downline is not feeling good and I thought I'd send a hug in the mail to cheer her up. Homemade cards have a way of doing that. So here is a card made with chipboard leaves I made with my Big Shot and Sizzex Leaves Die Cut. I covered the chipboard with the Juntos designer series paper that is available only in our Celebrando Creatividad Spanish catalog. I really can't believe this paper is only in the one catalog and not in the main catalog. It is beautiful fall designer paper. Not to worry you can still purchase, check it out on Show Now on my Stampin' Up website under Paper and then Designer Series Paper.


Back to the card, I adhered the designer paper on to the chipboard, then I ran it through the Sizzex. Then came a strip of designer paper on top and on the bottom and a strip of Really Rust. The greeting comes from the Upsy Daisy stamp set which I punched out with my Large Oval punch. Three natural buttons and paper piercing on the bottom finish the card off.

No comments: