Monday, March 16, 2009

Busy Stamping Weekends

I have to say I have had some busy stamping weekends lately hence the lag in posts. Here is my little cousin and friend that came by to do some stamping projects. Here is just two of the many projects that the girls made. The first one was a post it note memo board. It started with a coaster from American Coaster that was covered with Delicate Dots designer series paper. I then made a chipboard butterfly with by covering another coaster with another sheet of designer paper and die cutting it with the Big Shot with the Beautiful Butterflies die. I put a 5/16 silver brad through the center. I attached it to a big paper clip with a big glue dot. Next came a retired chipboard accent that I had left over. I covered it with certainly celery craft ink. I then stamped the word imagine from the Everyday Flexible Phrases stamp set. I then put a Ice Rhinestone Brad in the center. On the bottom I tied a piece of Certainly Celery wide ribbon.



Then we made another chipboard butterfly and put a button in the center. This one I had adhesive with a clip that was able to turn the butterfly into a pin.


No comments: