Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy 95th

I can't believe it my grandfather just turned 95! Here is a tag I made for his birthday gift. It started with a sage shadow and To the Nines Speciality designer series paper circle I cut out with Sizzex Clear. Then another strip of the designer series paper was added in between the two layers. I then die cut with the 95 with the Cuttlekids Happy Numbers. I was so excited to see these numbers in the clearance rack in Michaels. I've been looking for numbers I could die cut and here they appeared on sale. The Cuttlekids works with the Big Shot you just need to use the Multipurpose Platform Book. Then I made the cupcake with using the little scallop from the Birds & Blossoms Sizzlets for the top of the cupcake. The candle comes from the Big Bold Birthday stamp set. I added the chocolate chip button as an accent. Next came the hole made with my crop-a-dile and the wide chocolate chip grosgrain bow. The last step was the greeting stamped from the Fundamental Phrases stamp set.

No comments: