Friday, March 20, 2009

Quick and Easy Make & Take

Here is a quick and easy make and take. Just a couple turns of the Big Shot and you are done. First came the all the big shot die cutting, the Scallop Circle, the Clear Circle and Lastly the Flower Layers with Leaves. I then stamped the greeting from the Yummy stamp set. I attached the flowers to the tag with Stampin' Dimensionals. I then punched the center of the flower from the Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper and put a clear button on top and threaded it with linen thread. I also attached the button with Stampin' Dimensionals. Lastly, I folded over the bag and punched two holes with the crop-a-dile and then added the wide grosgrain ribbon. I just attached the tag to the bag with adhesives. The best part of this make and take it actually uses 3 of the Sale-a-bration products you can earn for free!

I also made a similiar bag but using different colors with a brown paper bag just in case you have trouble finding the white bags. I got my white bags in Walmart. This time I die cut the flowers from a retired paper pack using Rose Red. In the center I added a retired pretty in pink button. What a cute and easy way to give someone a yummy treat! If you haven't placed a Sale-a-bration order don't hesitate, only 12 more days to go. Earn these great products and get a chance to get a free Idea Book and Catalog. Click on the Shop Now button on my website and be on your way to getting free products!

No comments: