Monday, March 2, 2009

Sale-a-bration Scrapping


I am lovin' the Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper and Polka Dot Punches stamp set. Here is a scrapbook page I made featuring my little niece Julie. I started with the Bashful blue paper from the paper pack and paired it up with the Regal Rose color. I love the color combo. It's been so long since I worked with such cheerful colors. It's been a long winter and it was so nice to see such happy colors. I decided to pull out my new Circle cutter and made two circle outlines. Next came the title. I stamped the a-p-p-y with my Schoolbook Serif stamp set and punched it out with my 1 3/4" circle punch. Next came the Serif Essentials H die cut with my Big Shot. I put the H inside a circle I cut out with the Circle cutter. Next came the flowers from the Polka Dot Punches. I stamped them and cut them out. The large flower I punched out with my Scallop Circle. Next I die cut the outside of the flowers. The large flower comes from the Sizzex Flower Layers w/ Leaf and the little flowers are from the Stampin' Up! Birds and Blooms Sizzlets. I attached the stamped images on top of the die cut images and then put half back pearls for the centers. I punched 1 3/4" circle of Regal Rose and adhered them to the side of the page. Next, I adhered some 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon. I made a tailored bow and added on top of the ribbon. Next, came the label I die cut with my Stampin' Up Lots of Tags sizzlet which I did a little journaling in. The last touch to the page was small strip of regal rose that I cut and added to the left hand side of the page.

No comments: