Friday, April 17, 2009

Another Holiday Scrapbook Page


Here is another Holiday Scrapbook page. This time I grouped all the cards that I got mulitiple photos from a family. I put them on a strip of Kiwi Kiss and put a spiral edge on the left edge. I then laid down a strip of retired Frosty Day designer series paper. I Then die cut the title with my Naturally Serif Sizzlet in Tangerine Tango and the Snowflakes Set #2 with Close to Cocoa card stock. I added a Close to Cocoa button in the center of the snowflake. The finishing touch was the chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon I adhered to the side of the page and the bow I attached with a mini glue dot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this layout!! Those colors were not easy to use for the holidays, but you did an awesome job!!

Colleen said...

another great one. I think this week I will be joining you with the Xmas in April.