Sunday, April 19, 2009

Color Challenge for the Week of 4/12 -18


Well I am a little late with this last week's color challenge. The colors were: Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery. I have to say I love the way this page came out. It took a little bit off of work, but I after playing around I finally got it the way I wanted it. I started with the Parisian Breeze designer series paper. I then used elements from the retired Just Delightful simply scrappin' kit. I believe we earned it for free during Sale-a-bration one year. I used the leaves, strips of celery, the discover label and the Dream border. I then adhered of the designer paper onto chipboard and ran it through the Big Shot to make the chipboard circle. I then used the photo corner in the top right of the photo with designer paper from the kit. The J I die cut with my big shot as well with white cardstock adhered onto chipboard. The butterflies were stamped from the Great Friend stamp set. I put some vintage brads in the center. The flowers I made with my scallop circle punch that I cut into the center to make the scallops look like petals. In the center I attached 1" circle punch outs using the same designer paper from the background. I attached the centers with Stampin' Dimensinals. The finishing touches was the scallop border, strips of Pink Pirouette and three jumbo white brads.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

WOWZERS! Beautiful page!

Debbie Modrowsky said...

Stasia, I saw your scrapbook at SF and it is just beautiful. You have come to be such a great scrapper. Please get me motivated!