Sunday, May 24, 2009

Congratulations Card for Twins

I just found out that friends of mine are going to have twins. I was trying to figure out what to do. I am so use to going to the yellow and greens when you don't know the sex of the baby. Then I remembered this great designer paper we have called Manchester and I followed my inspiration for the card from there. I stamped the booties from the retired stamp set, Buggies and Booties in Sahara Sand. I then stamped the Congratulations from the Sale-a-bration stamp set, Congrats. Next came the layers, the Kraft Patterns paper and then the Very Vanilla card stock. I made the scallop edge and tied Kraft Taffeta Ribbon. The last touch was the Very Vanilla buttons. I love this card. I am going to have to remember to use the Kraft when sending out a baby card.

No comments: