Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Here is a gift I made for my mom and sister-in-law on their special day. It's a wall hanging made with a picture of my niece and nephew. I started with a ON Board Book Basics Large. I covered the chipboard with the To the Nines Speciality Paper and corner rounded the sides. I then took the 2 from a retired chipboard set and covered it with Chocolate Chip Craft ink along side On Board Timeless Type chipboard letters. I also found another chipboard accent that I put the date in and put a jumbo chocolate chip brad thorugh the center. Next came the flower I made with the Flower Layers an Leaf. The brown comes from the To the Nines Speciality Paper, followed by a sage shadow card stock and a coururoy button. I then punch two holes with my Crop-a-dile and then threaded the wide chocolate chip grosgrain and tied a knot.

No comments: